8 micro short stories, with deep meanings!
(1) Once there were those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Then there were Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
(2) Once Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed, “My creator.”
(3) Long time ago, He asked, are you a Hindu or Muslim? The response came, “I am hungry”! Give me food.
(4) Once upon a time, The fool didn’t know it was impossible. So he tried and tried and he did it.
(5) Everytime you dial you hear somebody. Recently, one fine day, “Wrong number,” Said a familiar voice.
(6) Once at the end of life, What if God asks you after you die, “So how was heaven?”
(7)Once, They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
(8) In a world before these times, We make friends as we grow- school friends, college friends, university friends, play friends , work friends, cousin friends etc but now a days We no more make friends instead we Add friends evermore.