Enjoy the company of your children…. Very touching message.
A beautiful post from one mother to another mother…
● There were days when My home used to be filled with laughter, arguments, fights, jokes and loads of mischief.
● Pens and books all over, and clothes messing the rooms, thrown on the beds.
●I used to shout at them to tidy up their mess.
In the morning :
• One will wake up and say : *_Mama I can’t find a certain book._*
• And the other will say : *_I can’t find my perfume,_*
• And one will say : *_Mama where’s my homework?_*
• And another : *_Mama I forgot to complete my homework._*
● Everyone used to ask about their lost possessions. And I will say, *_but take care of your stuff, be responsible, you have to grow up._*
● And today I stand at the doorway of the room. The beds are empty. All the cupboards have only a few pieces of clothes in them. And what remains is the smell of perfume that lingers in the air.
● Everyone had a special smell. So I take in the smell of their perfume for maybe it will fill the empty ache in my heart.
● All I have now is the memory of their laughs and their mischief and their warm hugs.
● Today my house is clean and organized and everything is in its place, and it is calm and peaceful. But it is like a desert with no life in it. Do not become angry with your kids about the mess.
● Every time they come to visit and they spend time with us, when they are ready to leave. They pull their bags and it is as if they tug my heart along with it.
● They close the door behind them and then I stand still and think of the many times I shouted them to close the doors.
● Here I am today, closing my own doors. Nobody opens it besides me. Each one gone to a different city or a different country. All left to find their own path in life.
● They have grown up and I wished that they could stay with me forever.
● Oh! God….. Take care of them & all other children wherever they may be, for You are their guide and protector and always keep them happy.
● If your children are still in the stage that you need to talk and talk before they could get things done in the house, please, cherish and endure it with joy, don’t nag, they will soon leave your home for you, remember they were not there at the beginning of your marriage. Now that they are around, make them happy and feel happy yourself.
*Dedicated to all Mothers, Fathers, Grandfathers & Grandmothers. Please read twice.*